Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Okay...New Year's Resolution...#1

I am making a resolution to post at least 1 time per week on this blog (I missed week one but who is counting). I just signed in after quite some time and LOVED reading about funny things going on in our lives.

I noticed that I wrote several times about limiting Dylan's movie watching, but the kid seriously loves movies so we use them as rewards for doing great things such as using the potty. :) You gotta start somewhere with potty training. Last night he said to me, "If you want to go out there and freeze to death, go ahead. Your on your own!" I was wondering what the heck he was talking about because I hadn't said anything about going outside. He said, "Mike says that." OHHHHH Monsters Inc. Got it!

We had the most wonderful Christmas this year. Lots of time with family and friends and rest...what we needed most of all. Another one of our resolutions, B-A-L-A-N-C-E, recognize what you can do, and put your time and energy in to doing it well. We are striving to live balanced for our family to enjoy every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment