Sunday, July 10, 2011

Staycation

This past week has been my staycation. I have enjoyed every minute of it. We have had a wonderful time. It was nice to have a break from work, although looming is the thought of going back to work tomorrow.

We set up the tent to air it out for our upcoming camping adventure for our anniversary and it became the best toy Dylan has ever had. He and Roger slept in the tent for 1 night and he played non-stop for 2 days. 

 I think that both Roger and I are excited that he likes the tent and camping so much. We used to camp all the time and look forward to getting back to it.
 A little trick Dylan and Roger put together to impress me.
 This is our little slice of heaven. It is beautiful at the Montague beach. We spent the entire day there. Far longer than we thought that we would...our cell phone was on Wisconsin time!
 This was my workout for the day. It doesn't look like much, but it was a lot of work.
 The boys and their toys :)
 Dylan made some great castles in the sand
 He was in the zone...
 finally a break for a smile.
 This little pirate is getting ready to turn 4!
I wish that I had the rest of the summer off...or at least one more week. It was such a great break. Next weekend is certainly something to look forward to, Brian and Sarah are getting MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment