Monday, May 10, 2010

Alligator Please!

Funny Dylan story that I forgot to type up last time (when I created this post) and the reason for the title of this post LOL! Dylan kept asking Roger for an Alligator and we seriously couldn't figure out what the heck he was talking about. Finally through toddler tears and stomping around the house I asked Dylan to show me where to get an Alligator. He took me to the garage and pointed out Daddy's GATORADE. LOLOLOLOL!

We had a wonderful weekend. Uncle Steve stopped to play with Dylan's caterpillar tunnel. Uncle Bri and Sarah made a surprise visit to Ludington. On Sunday I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my Bean.
Then we went to Watch the Whitecaps with all of the Lindsay's for an amazing brunch and to celebrate Dad's birthday.


They had a bounce house and playground at the ball park which Dylan, of course, loved!
We had such a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment