Saturday, May 1, 2010

This Mommy thing keeps getting better!

Nothing better than having your child love what you love. The other day Dylan started singing which was great in and of itself. Then I realized that he was singing, "Mamma Mia, here I go again, My My!" I have video...trying to figure out how to integrate it as I write :)
It has been so nice out lately. We have spent every moment that we can outdoors. Dylan loves his motorcycle.
We actually have to jog a little to keep up...he is so fast. Not surprised at all that he tries to go as fast as he can...that is pretty much how he lives his life.
Ellie is about ready to get his summer cut. He can hardly stand to be in the house because he is so hot all the time. Literally as soon as we open the door, he is OUT! I keep a steady supply of lunch meat to get him back in the house...yell turkey and he comes running!

No comments:

Post a Comment