Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 1...check

Today was nuts. I know I said I wasn't going to cook because of my fear of burning the house down, but Dylan asked so sweetly for some pancakes, please. I should have known better. I started making the flapjacks and the got lost in a phone conversation about the size of our deck. Next thing I knew there was smoke coming out of my kitchen. I had to get creative because Dylan wouldn't come inside, "It's too stinky!" We ate outside. Then we made a quick trip to Whitehall for some milk. First, I let Dylan walk in the store...that was neat...he thought that it was funny to kick his shoes off every 50 feet. When we finally got in the car and drove home the car turned off in the middle of the street. Thank goodness we were right in front of our house. Mom and Dad L were coming for a visit after Dylan's nap, but they called with car trouble in Muskegon, so we hopped in the car to go and pick them up. Mom came with us and Dad stayed to wait for the tow truck. Funny to have car trouble on both cars. Their truck is at a place in Whitehall and they drove my van to Ludington.

No comments:

Post a Comment