Saturday, April 10, 2010

Busy Week!

We are so happy to be to the weekend. This was a very busy week, by the end of it Rog and I were so tired that Dylan was telling us what to do to get him ready to go to day care. He got new rain boots which he wears all the time, no matter what, and is very disappointed when he can't find puddles to stomp in. We went out to eat last night and he, surprisingly, wore his rain boots. Our very sweet waitress asked him what animal was on his boots and he said, "A frog or a dinosaur, I not really sure." We will have to figure that out together so we have an answer.

Roger leaves on Sunday for his annual "Turkey Trip". I have to say that I am a little nervous about having Ellie and Dylan for 4 days by myself. They tag-team me for the hour between when Roger leaves for work and when I leave for work in the morning. I think I can......

No comments:

Post a Comment