Wednesday, June 13, 2012

School program

Adorable. That is all that I can say to describe the end of the year program at Dylan's school, Good Shepherd. His teachers were amazing this year and the program was fantastic. I'll admit that I cried...it was so adorable. Dylan was a little embarrassed of me, he said, "Mom, what are you doing?" He'll learn soon enough that I cry at most everything. :) We are just so proud of him and all that he has accomplished this year!




One of the songs that they sang, "Tony Chestnut" runs through my head all day long...and if you catch me doing any silly moves...that is the dance that goes along with it. Thanks, Mrs. Grimm, for getting me hooked. You can take a preschool teacher out of the classroom but you can take the preschool heart out of the teacher.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment